Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy Holidays

All the student got this nice message two weeks ago from teacher Mike, we all wish our teacher a happy holidays too. Before the end of year, I manage to squeeze in some time to put this up.


Thank you Laoshi!



Dear Everyone,


Happy and Healthy Holidays to All.... I want to thank everyone for a great year of training and support for the new club...!


The space really feels like a home to everyone and I am proud of that!!! I really want to make 2009 a year for growth for everyone and myself... I really want the club to grow and promote our mentality for training to others around Belgium and Europe...


Many challenges and changes are to come with great results for all of us... Some changes for 2009: A change of club Name, new website, new clothes, club structure for belts, these are just a few I want to 

make...


2009 will also have more seminars here in Antwerp; like; Mantis, San Cai Jian, Miao Dao, Qi Gong, Shuai Jiao and more... I look forward to working with everyone....


I want to especially thank teacher Wang and the Beijing teachers for all the support and help !!!


Reminder: Classes will be on a holiday schedule for the Xmas and New Year holiday weeks as Dieter wrote in and earlier email...


See everyone in class.


Happy Holidays

mike laoshi

No comments: