Sunday 21 September 2008

Training at the new location

Hello everybody,


As some of you already noticed Mike arrived safe and sound back in Belgium.

And now that he is back we made the decision to change the training place and finally start training in our own training space in the Marnixstraat 25 2060 Antwerpen. 

We will start our training there Monday 22th of September.


Not only the space will be new but also the training schedule will be new.

The new schedule you can find on the website, if you have any questions feel free to call me. (0486/11.29.63)


If you see there are persons missing in the e-mail please tell me as soon as possible. So I can let them know the new place and schedule and add them to my e-mail list.


As closure, I hope to see everybody in our new and beautiful new space for some great training.


Greetings


Dieter

No comments: